Need to access configuration files with ease and speed? Configit!
Store and retrieve your configuration data quickly and easily with the Configit library for LabVIEW so you can concentrate on the rest of your LabVIEW application.
- Configit reads and writes structured data in LabVIEW-native formats, reading and writing whole clusters to file
- Configit uses simple, human-readable format
- Configit reads elements by name, so it is forgiving with datatype mismatches This allows you to read older versions of your cluster successfully most of the time.
- Configit executes quickly, with arbitrary LabVIEW data structures. It supports most LabVIEW datatypes, including arrays, clusters, and arrays of clusters of arrays of clusters.
- Configit uses Malleable VIs, so there is no need to write datatype conversion code
- Configit comes wrapped up in a LabVIEW .lvlib library for portability
- Configit uses recursion for fast execution and a simple, clean code base
- Configit is is backed by automated unit tests for each supported datatype
Supports LabVIEW 2019 and later (must be at least 2019 due to malleable VI usage)
Does not yet support: Enum U64, Tag, ExpressData, External Data, VI, Poly VI, Variants (such as attributes), Sets, Maps