Endigit provides system integration and engineering services. We specialize in automated test, data acquisition, and control systems. Staff/Senior Systems Engineers are responsible for leading a team of engineers in meeting customer requirements for developing hardware and software solutions. Most of our software development is done using LabVIEW.
- Work with project manager to define requirements
- Design instrumentation
- Develop and test software
- Hardware and software documentation
- Deploying systems
- Troubleshooting software and hardware
- Bachelor of Science degree in engineering or computer science
- 5-10 years of system engineering experience
- Certified LabVIEW Architect (CLA)
- Familiar with instrumentation
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and team members
- Confidence to solve new problems
- Hours: Full Time, Flexible schedule
- Location: Layton, UT; Partial remote available; some on-site work at local customers
- Travel: <10%
- Pay: Above average, Phone/Laptop provided
Working at Endigit
We provide engineering excellence in the digital world. At Endigit, you will be involved in many exciting projects. We work on projects ranging from missile and airplane testers to life-saving medical device controllers. The ever changing projects and customer base ensures you will not be on one boring project for your entire career.
The work environment provides the ability to be autonomous and develop your career in the direction that best fits you. We are looking for additional skills (technical and non-technical) to build our team and make a difference in the world around us. You will be encouraged to build your strengths rather than to fix your weaknesses. Endigit has plans to grow which gives our employees the opportunity to grow with the company and take on new roles and responsibilities as they open up.
So come work for Endigit and join a company founded to provide a great work environment to as many people as possible.