Endigit's top core value revolves around collaboration, teamwork and respect for others. There are no disruptive egos at Endigit. We all have a willingness to see others' perspectives and ask for help when needed. Humility is not timidity. It requires being candid with coworkers and customers in order to get the best from everyone.
- Respect for others
- No egos
- Looking outward rather than inward
- Willingness to see others' perspective
Employees who exemplify Humility...
- Actively listen to others and think about their perspective before responding
- Appropriately ask for help when it would be more efficient to do so
- Are vocal when they disagree, and hash out the issue without getting personal or letting in negative emotion
- Are candid with customers and co-workers to help get to the best solution
- Constructively participate and engage in meetings
- Celebrate success stories, theirs and others
- Accept responsibility for their mistakes and failures
- Are open to the possibility that their deeply held convictions may not be entirely accurate
- Are respectful of people even when disagreeing with their ideas
Endigit values excellence in all that we do. We are driven, responsible, are constantly learning and take great pride in our workmanship. Our excellence drives us to always look for a better way of doing something, to go the extra mile and not be content with "good enough." We work hard, we learn, we achieve, and we find satisfaction in doing so.
Employees who exemplify Excellence...
- Look for better ways of doing things
- Go the extra mile rather than just put in time
- Want to be the best they can be, evidenced by hard work and commitment
- Follow through with what they say they will do
- Don't settle for mediocrity
- Don't wait to be told what to do
- Consistently deliver great work on schedule
- Are willing to do things they would rather not do, and do them well, in order to do what needs to be done
- Are willing to do work they have not done before
At Endigit, we embody Einstein's aphorism "as simple as possible, but not simpler." We are able to cut to the core of an issue, discern its underlying principles, simplify it and make it efficient. Discernment manifests itself in how well we troubleshoot and innovate. We are able to "get" things quickly, make good decisions, and maintain balance and moderation in our priorities and responsibilities.
- Cutting to the core of an issue
Employees who exemplify Discernment...
- Make good decisions based on good methodology for making decisions
- Quickly learn from past failures and mistakes
- Maintain balance and moderation among priorities and responsibilities
- Innovate based on simplifying an issue or viewing it through a new paradigm
- Troubleshoot effectively through good intuition and methodology
- Simultaneously look at the big picture and the low level details
- Have a strong moral compass and know how and when to apply it at work and in their lives
- Are able to determine what is most important amongst an overload of information or options
Endigit is out to reinvent the world. We are not only excellent, but are driving to push that excellence higher and in new ways. We are visionary, fearless, bold and imaginative. We think outside current paradigms and seek to change Endigit's stars though audacious dreaming and striving.
- Excellent today; even better tomorrow
Employees who exemplify Audacity...
- Reinvent the world
- Are not satisfied to do things the way they have always been done just because they have always been done that way
- Actively work on long term improvement of self and Endigit through research, books, industry trends
- Come up with and test out ideas to improve Endigit's services, processes and products
- Think outside current paradigms
- Embrace infinite potential
- Look for reasons to do things rather than reasons not to do them
- Take initiative and make things happen
- Do not settle for excellence